Science and Technology Board Series-Bozhong Precision-Leading Industrial Automation Equipment Manufacturer

Science and Technology Board Series-Bozhong Precision-Leading Industrial Automation Equipment Manufacturer
Company introductionCompany profile: Established in 2006, the company focuses on the field of industrial automation. From the beginning to produce simple loading and unloading fixtures, it has gradually developed to provide automation equipment, flexible production line intelligent storage and other products, and has grown into a leader in today’s industrial automation industry.The current actual controller Lu Shaolin and Cheng Caixia hold a total of 97% of the company’s shares. Main products: automation equipment, flexible production lines and key components, etc. The downstream industries are mainly 3C, new energy, and automobiles.The first major business is automation equipment (line), covering inspection, assembly, laminating, packaging and other processes. In 2018, 74% of the company’s revenue came from automation equipment (line); the remaining 26% of the company’s revenue came from autonomous equipment and cores.Parts, first-level automation related products. Financial situation: 2018 revenue 25.20,000 yuan, 2016?The 2018 compound revenue growth rate was 27.4%; net profit attributable to mothers in 20183.23 ppm, 2016?The compound profit growth rate for 2018 was 8.2%.In 2018, the company’s gross profit margin and net profit margin were 41.8% and 12.8%, net inflow of operating cash7.9 trillion, assets and liabilities budget 60.8%.Also, the company 2016?The proportion of R & D expenses in revenue in 2018 was 12 respectively.7%, 12.7% and 11.4%, maintained at a high level. Comparable companies with business prospects: Comparable companies in a stock include robots (industrial robots), pilot intelligence (photovoltaic 四川耍耍网 automation), Yinghe Technology (lithium battery automation), etc. In terms of revenue and net profit, the company is in the first echelon of the industry. Future outlook: The manufacturing output value of developing countries accounts for more than 30% of the world’s total, and it is now at a critical moment of automation upgrade.The company has rich project experience and technical reserves, and is committed to breakthroughs in core components.From an industry perspective, the company is currently based on the potential of 3C, the new energy automotive industry, and how its future business will expand to the general industry. The capital expenditure plan company intends to raise funds for this public offering11.0 billion, of which 5.The expansion of the 6 million USD 3C industry automation equipment production capacity will help the company increase its city share and form a scale effect. The company expects that the project will increase revenue.600 million. In addition, the company plans to invest zero.9 million US dollars automobile, new energy industry automation equipment industrialization construction, 1.0 million USD R & D center upgrade, 3.5 trillion supplementary working capital. The top five customers accounted for a relatively high proportion of risk; bad debts occurred in accounts receivable.

About the author